Housing a 3x3mm active area lead selenide photodiode, the DH_PBSE_TE is operated in the photoconductive mode with the 215 high voltage supply whilst temperature control is ensured by the CPS1M.
Using an optically chopped input, the signal generated by this detector is best measured in using the 477 trans-impedance pre-amplifier followed by the 496 DSP lock-in amplifier.
- Covers the range of InSb with convenience of thermo-electric cooling
- Spectral coverage 1-5µm
- Houses lead sulphide photodiode
- 3x3mm active area
- Operated in AC mode
- Compatible with Bentham's entire range of monochromators and accessories
- Suitable for free standing applications
- Recommended for use with 400 series detection electronics