The DH_PBS_TE cooled lead sulphide photodiode offers high responsivity to 3µm and the convenience of thermo-electric cooling.
Housing a 3x3mm active area lead sulphide photodiode, the DH_PBS_TE is operated in the photoconductive mode with the 2415 voltage supply whilst temperature control is ensured by the CPS1M. Using an optically chopped input, the signal generated by this detector is best measured in using the 477 trans-impedance pre-amplifier followed by the 496 DSP lock-in amplifier.
- Extends beyond the range of InGaAs detectors
- Convenience of thermo-electric cooling
- Spectral coverage 1-3µm
- Houses lead selenide photodiode
- 3x3mm diameter active area
- Operated in AC mode
- Compatible with Bentham's entire range of monochromators and accessories
- Suitable for free standing applications
- Recommended for use with 400 series detection electronics