The DH_INSB cryogenically cooled indium antimonide detector offers the best performance to 5.5µm.
Housing a 3mm active area indium antimonide photodiode (1-5.5µm), the DH_INSB is operated in the photovoltaic mode. Using an optically chopped input, the signal generated by this detector is best measured in using the 477 trans-impedance pre-amplifier followed by the 496 DSP lock-in amplifier. Operation in the cryogenic mode offers ultimate sensitivity and low noise performance.
The mounting flange supplied with the DH_INSB is compatible with the entire range of Bentham monochromators and accessories.
- Excellent SWIR-MWIR performance
- Spectral coverage 1-5.5µm
- High responsivity
- Low noise
- Dewar-cooled, Indium Antimonide detector
- 3mm diameter active area
- 8 hour Dewar hold time
- Operated in AC mode
- Compatible with Bentham's entire range of monochromators and accessories
- Suitable for free standing applications
- Recommended for use with 400 series detection electronics