The DH_IGA indium gallium arsenide photodiode offers optimal performance up to 1700nm.
Housing a 3mm diameter active area InGaAs photodiode (800-1700nm), the DH_IGA is operated in the photovoltaic mode. The photocurrent generated by this detector is best measured using the 487 picoammeter or the 477 pre-amplifier followed by the 496 lock-in amplifier.
The mounting flange supplied with the DH_IGA is compatible with the entire range of Bentham monochromators and accessories. A quick-change variant is also available. Other options include thermoelectric cooling for ultimate stability (yet reduced spectral range), and a lensed solution to maximise coupling from monochromator.
- Detector of choice in the near-infrared
- Spectral coverage 800-1700nm
- Excellent linearity and ultra-low noise
- High responsivity
- Housed InGaAs photodiode
- Operated in either the DC or AC regimes
- Compatible with Bentham's entire range of monochromators and accessories
- Suitable for free standing applications
- Recommended for use with 400 series detection electronics
- Range of options