The DH_3 photomultiplier is ideal for low light-level applications throughout the UV-vis, offering low noise and excellent linearity.
Housing a end-window multi-alkali (S20 photocathode) photomultiplier tube, a mu-metal shield and a PCB based dynode chain, reliable operation and exceptional linearity can be ensured. The 215 high voltage supply module maintains the photocathode at a negative high voltage. TThe photocurrent generated by this detector is best measured using the 487 picoammeter or the 477 pre-amplifier followed by the 496 lock-in amplifier.
The mounting flange supplied with the DH_3 is compatible with the entire range of Bentham monochromators and accessories.
- Detector of choice in the UV-vis
- High sensitivity and excellent linearity
- Spectral coverage 200-850nm
- Low noise
- Housed photomultiplier tube featuring mu-metal shield and PCB dynode chain
- Operated in either the DC or AC regimes
- Compatible with Bentham's entire range of monochromators and accessories
- Recommended for use with 400 series detection electronics