The DH_MCT12 cryogenically cooled mercury cadmium telluride takes high responsivity into the LWIR.
Housing a 2x2mm active area MCT photodiode (2-12µm), the DH_MCT12 is operated in the photoconductive mode with the dedicated 475 ultra-low noise pre-amplifier module. Using an optically chopped input, the signal generated by this detector is best measured by the 496 DSP lock-in amplifier. Operation in the cryogenic mode offers ultimate sensitivity and low noise performance.
The mounting flange supplied with the DH_MCT12 is compatible with the entire range of Bentham monochromators and accessories.
- Excellent MWIR-LWIR performance
- Spectral coverage 2-12µm
- High responsivity
- Low noise
- Dewar-cooled, mercury cadmium telluride detector
- 2x2mm diameter active area
- 8 hour Dewar hold time
- Operated in AC mode
- Compatible with Bentham's entire range of monochromators and accessories
- Suitable for free standing applications
- Recommended for use with 400 series detection electronics