The COL_1 collimator has been designed for use with monochromators in situations where a monochromatic and parallel beam of light is required.
Using a two-lens systems with three interchangeable apertures the COL_1 allows the user to optimise the throughput/power trade-off. An adjustable iris allows the user to set a beam diameter between 2 and 20mm.
Options include a range of lenses dependant on spectral range of use, and the COL_2 for us with the IL1 halogen light source.
- High degree of collimation
- Simple to deploy
- Two lens collimator
- Set of three interchangeable collimating apertures
- Iris diaphragm to adjust beam size
- Directly mounts to monochromator exit slit
- Optional light source mounting adaption