The CL7 enclosed deuterium spectral irradiance reference standard has been designed to greatly simplify the calibration of spectroradiometers by negating requirements of a dark room, precision optical bench or alignment tools.
Calibrated in our dedicated laboratory with respect to standards calibrated by the Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany), calibration is provided over the range 200-400nm.
Fitted with a high performance 30W deuterium lamp, the entrance optic of the spectroradiometer is simply 'plugged in' to a highly-reproducible position using an interchangeable adaptor. A range of such interchangeable adapters accommodate Bentham's range of transmission diffuser and integrating sphere entrance optics.
Stable lamp operation may be ensured in operating the CL7 with the 706 deuterium lamp supply.
- Enables high-precision UV calibration of spectroradiometers
- No dark room, precision optical bench or alignment tools are required
- Impart NMI traceability to your measurements
- Improve measurement uncertainties with superlative lamp stability and negligible alignment error
- Enclosed deuterium spectral irradiance standard lamp (mW-1.m-2.nm-1)
- Spectral irradiance calibration range 200-400nm
- High performance 30W deuterium lamp
- Calibration distance set by entrance optic adapter
- Designed for optimal performance when powered by the 706 deuterium lamp power supply
- Calibration performed with respect to Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany)