The 477 dual channel AC current pre-amplifier module is used as the lock-in amplifier front end for current generating detectors in AC systems.
Offering short-circuit detector operation and an impressive six decades of gain, wide dynamic range measurements with excellent linearity can be realised.
The 477 can be operated from the front panel or fully automated over the USB interface. Over-load and under-load flags are included to enhance optimal remote operation.
- High performance pre-amplifier with six decades of gain
- High gain accuracy and stability
- Single module for two detector systems
- Low noise
- Single width module housed within the 417/417T unit
- Dual input, six decade pre-amplifier
- Pre-amplifier for lock-in amplifier
- Virtual ground input
- Front panel control
- Fully programmable via USB 2.0 interface