The COL_3 collimator has been designed for use with monochromators in situations where a monochromatic and parallel beam of light is required, free of the chromatic aberrations of a lens based system.
Utilising an ellipsoidal and a parabolic UV coated mirror, four interchangeable apertures are provided, allowing the user to optimise the throughput/power trade-off. An adjustable iris allows the user to set a beam diameter between 1 to 12mm.
- High degree of collimation
- Performance independent of wavelength
- Simple to deploy
- Two mirror collimator
- Set of four interchangeable collimating apertures
- Iris diaphragm to adjust beam size
- Directly mounts to monochromator exit slit
- Optional light source mounting adaption