The CL2_RI open-frame quartz tungsten halogen (QTH) spectral radiant intensity reference standard is utilised in the precise, traceable calibration of telespectroradiometers and luminous intensity meters.
Calibrated in our dedicated laboratory with respect to standards calibrated by the Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany), a range of calibration intervals within 300-2500nm is on offer, with a De Vos extrapolation of calibration data provided to 3000nm.
Fitted with a grit-blasted 250W QTH lamp, stable lamp operation may be ensured in operating the lamp with the 610 precision constant current DC power supply. A calibration to obtain CIE illuminant A operation (2856K) can be provided for the calibration of luminous intensity meters.
A mounting bracket provides a universal interface with all optical tables and mounting system.
- Enables high-precision UV-vis-IR calibration of telespectroradiometers and luminous intensity meters
- Impart NMI traceability to your measurements
- Improve measurement uncertainties with superlative lamp stability
- Universal mounting interface
- Open-frame spectral radiant intensity calibration standard (mW-1.sr-1.nm-1)
- Spectral radiant intensity calibration range 300-2500nm with De Vos extrapolation to 3000nm
- Reliable QTH lamp
- Designed for optimal performance when powered by the 610 contact current power supply
- Calibration performed with respect to the Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany)