The CL2 open-frame quartz tungsten halogen (QTH) spectral irradiance reference standard is utilised in the precise, traceable calibration of spectroradiometers, lux meters and radiometers.
Calibrated in our dedicated laboratory with respect to standards calibrated by the Physicalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany), a range of calibration intervals within 250-2500nm is on offer, with a De Vos extrapolation of calibration data provided to 3000nm.
Whilst the CL2 is fitted with a grit-blasted 100W QTH lamp as standard, a range of lamps from 10W to 250W are available. Stable lamp operation may be ensured in operating the lamp with the 610 precision constant current DC power supply. A calibration to obtain CIE illuminant A operation (2856K) can be provided for the calibration of illuminance meters.
A mounting bracket provides a universal interface with all optical tables and mounting systems with the calibration distance measured from a simple datum face to the rear of the lamp.
- Enables high-precision UV-vis-IR calibration of spectroradiometers, lux meters and radiometers
- Impart NMI traceability to your measurements
- Improve measurement uncertainties with superlative lamp stability
- Universal mounting interface
- Open-frame spectral irradiance calibration standard (mW-1.m-2.nm-1)
- Spectral irradiance calibration range 250-2500nm with De Vos extrapolation to 3000nm
- Range of reliable QTH lamps
- Calibration distance measured from a simple datum face
- Designed for optimal performance when powered by the 610 current stabilised lamp power supply
- Calibration performed with respect to the Physicalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany)