The CL6 enclosed quartz tungsten halogen (QTH) spectral irradiance reference standard has been designed to greatly simplify the calibration of spectroradiometers by negating requirements of a dark room, precision optical bench or alignment tools.
Calibrated in our dedicated laboratory with respect to standards calibrated by the Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany), Bentham offers a range of calibration intervals within 250-2500nm, with a De Vos extrapolation of calibration data provided to 3000nm.
Fitted with a grit-blasted 150W QTH lamp, the CL6 is offered in two configurations, with horizontal and vertical mount. In both cases, the entrance optic is simply 'plugged in' to a highly-reproducible position.
Stable lamp operation may be ensured in running the lamp with the 610 precision constant current DC power supply.
- Enables high-precision UV-vis-IR calibration of spectroradiometers
- No dark room, precision optical bench or alignment tools required
- Impart NMI traceability to your measurements
- Improve measurement uncertainties with superlative lamp stability and negligible alignment error
- Enclosed quartz tungsten halogen spectral irradiance standard lamp
- Spectral irradiance calibration range 250-2500nm with De Vos extrapolation to 3000nm
- Range of reliable QTH lamps available
- Calibration distance set by entrance optic adapter
- Designed for optimal performance when employed with the 610 current stabilised lamp power supply
- Calibration performed with respect to Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany)