The CL2_IR open-frame SiN IR emitter spectral distribution standard is utilised in the calibration of spectroradiometers and in evaluating IR spectrometer transfer function.
Including a 40W silicon nitride emitter operating at 1250K and high emissivity the CL2_IR is an excellent source in the infrared.
A mounting bracket provides a universal interface with all optical tables and mounting systems with the calibration distance measured from a simple datum face to the rear of the lamp.
- Enables IR calibration of spectroradiometers
- Evaluate IR spectrometer transfer function
- Improve measurement uncertainties
- Universal mounting interface
- Open-frame spectral distribution standard
- Includes SiN infrared emitter (1250K)
- Designed for optimal performance when powered by the 610 current stabilised lamp power supply