The Si-Cal silicon spectral responsivity standard is used in the accurate determination of beam power in a wide range of monochromatic tuneable light source applications.
Calibrated in our dedicated laboratory, in short-circuit conditions, with respect to standards calibrated by the Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany), a range of calibration intervals within 200-1100nm is on offer.
Housing a 10x10mm active area silicon photodiode (200-1100nm), the Si-CAL delivers enhanced linearity and exceptionally low noise. Operated in the photovoltaic mode, the photocurrent generated by this detector is best measured in using a trans-impedance amplifier such as that of the Bentham 487 or 477.
- Enables high-precision beam power measurements
- Spectral coverage 200-1100nm
- Impart NMI traceability to your measurements
- Excellent dynamic range when used with 400 Series of detection electronics
- Spectral responsivity standard, 200-1100nm (A.W-1)
- UV-enhanced silicon photodiode
- High sensitivity 10x 10mm active area
- Calibration performed with respect to the Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany)
- Compatible with the entire range of Bentham monochromators and accessories
- Recommended for use with the 400 Series of detection electronics