Whether calibrating a spectroradiometer or providing broadband input to a tuneable light source or spectrophotometer, current setting accuracy and stability is crucial to minimise measurement uncertainty.
The 610 constant current (DC) power supply delivers superlative stability and reliable long-term performance across our range of incandescent and xenon illuminators and calibration standards.
- Easy and convenient manual or fully automated operation
- Worry-free operation thanks to calibrated current setting and excellent output stability
- Allows you to track lamp burn time
- Operates all incandescent and xenon illuminators up to 250W
- User-friendly interface permits easy access to the full functionality of the 610 unit, controlled via the front panel or USB 2.0 interface
- Three operation modes, remote, local and variable
- Operates with all incandescent or Xenon lamps up to 250W
- Lamp power on/off switch provides current ramping
- Constant current and software-based constant voltage mode for a wide range of applications
- Displays set current, actual current, lamp voltage, burn-time and lamp power
- 12V fan output