The ILD-QH-IR is a broadband illuminator for use throughout the visible to the far infrared.
Housing a 100W QTH lamp and a 40W SiN IR emitter with automated selection between the two, efficient coupling is ensured by CaF2 condenser lens (QTH) and an off-axis elliptical reflector (SiN).
Options include the integration of an optical chopper and quick change adaptor to facilitate mounting to monochromator entrance slit.
Stable operation of both sources can be ensured by using the 610 current stabilised lamp power supply.
- Wide spectral coverage in a single solution
- Suitable for a wide range of vis-FIR applications
- Automated lamp selection
- Long lifetime lamp and reliable operation
- 100W QTH lamp and 40W SiN IR emitter housing with air cooling
- CaF2 condenser lens QTH lamp coupling
- Off-axis elliptical reflector SiN IR emitter coupling
- Automated source selection via solenoid-based swing away mirror
- Interface to range of Bentham monochromators