The ILD-D2-QH is a versatile broadband illuminator, spanning the full UV spectrum through to the infrared.
Housing a 30W deuterium lamp and a 100W quartz halogen lamp with automated selection between the two, efficient coupling is ensured by using condenser lenses to match the f/4 optics of our range of monochromators.
Options include the integration of an optical chopper and quick change adaptor to attach to monochromator entrance slit.
Stable operation of the deuterium lamp is ensured by using the 706 deuterium lamp supply, whilst the 610 current stabilised lamp power supply ensures stable operation of the QTH lamp.
- Wide spectral coverage in a single solution
- Automated lamp selection
- Easy operation
- Long lifetime lamp and reliable performance
- 30W deuterium lamp and 100W QTH lamp housing with air cooling
- Silica condenser lenses for both sources
- Automated source selection via swing-away mirror
- Interface to range of Bentham monochromators
- Easy lamp alignment