The 496 dual channel DSP lock-in amplifier module is utilised in chopped light (AC) measurements for the purposes of signal recovery, delivering exceptional versatility and uncompromised performance.
This free running and fully automated amplifier measures both channels simultaneously whilst a display reports magnitude, phase, signal to noise ratio and frequency. Data acquisition is fully automated over the USB interface.
- Free running lock-in amplifier
- No user intervention required
- Two simultaneously running channels
- Signal sampling using high precision ADCs
- Double width module housed within the 417/417T unit
- Front panel or USB 2.0 control
- Dual input for use with multiple detector configurations
- Digital signal processing
- Displays magnitude, phase, frequency and SNR