Advances in Photovoltaics
This one day meeting organised by The Institute of Physics provides a forum to help assess the current state of the art in solar cells. It brings together a list of distinguished invited speakers whose expertise covers the range of photovoltaic technologies.
- Scalable processing of perovskite photovoltaics - Maikel Van Hest (NREL, USA)
- Computational design of higher mobility TCO’s - David Scanlon (UCL)
- Antimony selenide solar cells: Development and potential - Jon Major (Liverpool University)
- High-resolution correlative characterisation of thin-film PV devices - Tom Fiducia (Loughborough University)
- Solar inspections and data analytics – case studies from the field - Will Hitchcock (Above Surveying Ltd)