Correct as of 18th March 2020
Amid the COVID-19 outbreak we aim to continue working as close to normally as possible so that we limit, as far as possible, any impact on our customers.
We will control those things that we are able to, such as who is in our building and operational times. We are dependent upon our suppliers continuing to meet our schedules and it’s entirely possible that government future plans may affect our ability to fulfil customer expectations.
We have put in place:
- Working from home, where appropriate, to limit the number of staff on site at any one time.
- Staff who are working in the office are using desks of those at home, to increase distance and reduce contact in the office.
- We have asked staff to wash their hands often and as per the guidelines.
- We have asked staff to cough or sneeze into a tissue and put it into the bin.
- We have placed hygiene behavioral posters (Catch it, Bin it, Kill it) around the building to remind staff to maintain high standards.
- We are conducting meetings via telephone / video conferencing in order to minimize third parties coming into the building.
- We are investigating second sources of supply for high risk components, in order to mitigate supply chain risk.
We will continue to update this article as and when the situation changes.