The TMS300 offers the same excellent optical performance as the TMc300, but includes the added advantage of internal motorised slits to permit the maintenance or selection of measurement bandwidth throughout the spectral range of use. Compatible with the full range of sources, detectors and accessories of the Bentham portfolio, the TMS300 monochromator provides supreme flexibility throughout the UV, visible and IR.
Key features include:
- 300mm focal length single monochromator in Czerny-Turner configuration
- Accommodates up to three diffraction gratings to permitting single–scan measurement over wide spectral range included in range 200nm-50µm
- Up to two entrance and/or exit ports with automated mirror-based port selection for use of multiple input/ output/ detector configurations
- Internal motorised entrance and exit slits
- Fully automated through USB 2.0 interface