Photostability of Pharmaceutical Products (ICH Guidelines)
The ultimate accuracy of most spectroradiometric measurements is limited by the scattered light inside the instrumentation used. This is particularly so for many UV measurements, especially health and safety related work.
Bentham's family of double monochromator based systems are used in national measurement institutes, industry, hospitals, universities, etc. across the world for accurate UV spectral measurements.
Typical applications include measurement of light sources employed in the following:
- Type testing of sunbeds in accordance with EN60335-2-27
- Photostability of pharmaceutical products (ICH guidleines)
- Sun protection factor testing of sun cream (COLIPA SPF test method)
- Phototherapy light sources (PUVA and UV-B)
- Solar simulators
- Germicidal UV lamps
- UV curing and drying systems
Download full technical tutorial: UVGuide.pdf